1.Check the fasteners of Dough mixer each part during use. If loose and tightened in time,
2. The gear meshing area of the dough mixer machine is lubricated with grease. Come on once every half month and have powder metallurgy bearing bushings in the bearing housing. Each shift must be filled with oil to the oil cup on the bearing housing twice, otherwise the shaft and bearing bushing will be self-supporting;
3. The amount of flour added to the dough mixer should not exceed the capacity of the dough bucket to avoid burning the motor;
4. If the dough is greasy, please repair and replace the oil seal in time.
5. The dough machine should be cleaned in time after use so as not to affect the reuse;
6. When cleaning, the height of the water in the dough bucket should not exceed the point of the shaft to prevent water from overflowing from the shaft hole of the donut side plate or flowing into the middle layer of the side plate, which affects the service life.
7.This machine is an anti-drip device. Do not use a nozzle to clean.