In the last issue, I shared the rock-fired cheese. The baking recipe shared today is the method of making delicious sweet potato. Friends who love cheese pizza know that the freshly baked pizza has a thick layer of cheese on it, and the cheese can pull out long wire and very chewy. Let's start making it with delicious cheese and sweet and sweet sweet potatoes!
Sweet potato: 2 pcs (about 500 grams)
Cheese: Moderate amount (2 pieces)
Milk : about 50 ml
Sugar: a little
1. Wash the sweet potatoes first, and steam them after half-cutting.
(Or put in a microwave oven and cook for 5 minutes in medium heat)
2. Dig the steamed sweet potato with a spoon and put it into an empty bowl and squeeze it into a potato with a small spoon.
(The middle part of the sweet potato can be dug out, leaving the bottom as a sweet potato bowl)
3. Put the butter, cheese and a little sugar in the heat and stir.
(The butter is good for mixing after softening)
4. If the mashed potato is too dry after mixing, add appropriate amount of milk as needed.
(Steamed sweet potatoes have more water than microwave ovens, so there is no need to add too much milk)
5. Finally, put the evenly mixed potato in a tin foil bowl, then sprinkle with cheese or cheese pieces, put in a preheated oven, and bake at 190 degrees for about 20 minutes.
(Or put in a sweet potato bowl reserved in advance, the temperature and time can also be adjusted according to different ovens)